Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rhyming Words Corrections

4º A

  1. He sees a tree
    in the sea.
    I like the night
    when the moon is bright.
    The shed is red
    like a bed.
    The
    round moon is
    like a ballon.

Clara y Claudia V

  1. There is a bee in the tree.

    I have a bed in the shed.

    Blowing the ballon I saw the moon.

    In the night I don´t see the light.

Maria

4ºB

  1. I don't like the night
    because
    there is  no light.
    I  f
    ell free when
    I 
    sit under a tree.
    I will like to take the moon 
    with a spoon. 
    I said that a shed
    ha
    s to be red.


David D.

2,  I think that a tree is like me ,
 Some nights are white,
A shed is a skin ,
that protect me.
A shed is a skin ,
that covers when i sleep.
The moon is a balloon,
that we use in June

Do not rhyme
Paula M.

  1. The moon 
    is like a balloon 
A tree is like me
because it can drink and eat
and  is free.
The night is white
like mice
and sometimes is 
like the light.
A shed
has a bed 
which is red
also what can I sa
y?
Cynthia


  1. The moon in June 
    is
    like a balloon.

    In that tree 
    there are some bees
    and they look like me.

    In my shed
    I am sleeping in my bed
    and I said
    this bed is good to stay in my shed.

    This night is so bright
    I need many lights
    because I can´t see
    at night
               
Alba B.

  1. I have a tree
    that is called like me 
    We like the night 
    Beacause it doesn´t give us fright
    In my shed 
    I have a purple bed 
    The moon 
    is like a big white ballon

Sergio

  1. The moon in the nights of June 
    is like a big white balloon.
    Near the old tree
    there is a little bee 
    flying happy and free.

     My mother was in the shed
    when she said
    Gabriel, its time to go to bed!
    I have fright
    at night and
    I am glad with the morning light.

Gabriel

  1. In summer I can see
    a bee fliying in that tree.
    In the night
    I am fright.
    In my shed
    I have a bed.
 I like the moon
when
it is June.

Carlos

  1. The moon is full 
    When I throw a balloon
    Behind the tree
    I can see a bee
    By the night 
    I see the light
    In the shed
    I sleep in one red bed

    Javier M


  1. I saw a shed 
    and it was red
    a boy was free 
    because he was under a tree
    the moon in June
    is like a ballon
    we fight when  
    it is night
    BY MARIO 


  1. I paint my shed.
    I will paints my bedroom
    .

    I can see the stars at night.
    The moon is light at night.

    In front of my houseare there´s a big tree.
    In this tree are many bees.

    In June the moon 3 a ballom.
    At night the moon has light.
    PAULA L

Confusing and do not rhyme

I think the moon
it's like a spoon.
I see the shed 
from  my bed. 
In the night
I saw
light.
In this tree
there's a bee.
BY:Elena

1 comment:

  1. tree:
    the trees are green
    and some drink tea
    some are she or he.
    Eva

    This one is good but you had to write one for each picture

    ReplyDelete